[3D] Thoughts on this medieval armor set

I learned a lot today with designing 3D armor for medieval games in Blender. What do you think?

Suggestions and criticisms appreciated.

11 Likes

Great work. I would suggest making the horns more pointy and adding more detail. For instance, cracks or scratches or a metal texture.

3 Likes

Great job! I would do as PandaPb said, select the end of the horn and weld everything together to make a nice, sharp point. I would also add that the horns themselves are very polygon heavy. See if you can do some creative welding to lower the poly count!

1 Like

Well, somehow that feet look gigantic. I guess remove the front part of it or shorter it down.

1 Like

Move the front part of the shoe slightly back. You can keep the “bump” if you like but just make it a little smaller. suggestion

2 Likes

it looks amazing! although the boots look a bit weird, I don’t know why. Probably because it extends too long. Sort of what @rainmonger said. If I were to rate this, I would rate the whole set an 8 out of 10, good work!

1 Like

Your medieval armor set looks pretty good.
All that is needed are extra details & textures.
I also recommend adding a sword, and maybe even a shield.

1 Like

The armor and helmet are outstanding! I do feel the boots / shoe part is a bit to big like previously said. Maybe try making the shoe a bit smaller.

1 Like