THULiCORE's portfolio

May I know where you got the escalators on screenshots

And

Thanks.

Pretty sure they made it themselves.

Made it myself. It’s first appearance was in Escalator Place on October 18th, 2020 and I finished it at 15:12 BST. (yes my memory is that good)

Do you take percentage payment @VeryAmazingRealisticBuilder?

1 Like

Yes, but depending on what it’s for.

2 Likes

Your builds have great lighting which improves the atmosphere and the visuals. I noticed that some of your builds have a lot of unnecessary parts that could’ve just been replaced with a texture to reduce lag. Parts obviously look a lot better than textures, but I suggest learning how to utilize textures to improve your skills. If you want to improve your building capabilities even faster, try different genre’s of building that aren’t just modern. This will help you so much and become a very versatile builder. Other than that, you’ve made a lot of great shapes that are hard to make in studio and you’re really consistent. No miss aligned parts either, and you know which colors work well with each other!

3 Likes

Alright, I have sent you a DM on the forums.

1 Like

Due to this getting locked on 1st September, this is my new portfolio:
https://thulicore.artstation.com/projects/

1 Like

Final notice: Please use the above link to access the portfolio. This will be locked in approximately 4 days, 11 hours and 14 minutes at the time of writing.

1 Like