THULiCORE's portfolio

Hello there. I’m Thuli and I am a detailed builder on Roblox Studio. I can also script a bit.

Note: Because my building skill improves rapidly, I have to edit this a lot. This is why there are 20+ edits on this portfolio.

You can view my assets here, from newest to oldest:

I am working for Astro airline as a builder, as well as Chili’s cafe, Steppin Brand$, NE Airways and Fox Studios.

I have now successfully obtained intristic in Roblox Architects: ROBLOX Architects - Roblox

Latest top comissions:

Here are a few screenshots of my work:

I am available for 6-8 hours of work on the weekends, as well as 2-3 hours a day on weekdays, and 7-10 hours during school holidays. You can contact me any time. **(It is summer holidays until 5th September)*"

Prices are negotiable, depending on the type of work.

We can discuss pay if you hire me. My preferred payment method is Robux. I do not take USD currently.

My main form of contact is Discord:
THULiCORE#0283.
I check Roblox PMs between 6-7pm BST.
You can also contact me here on the Developer Forum, I check it about 5 times a day.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I hope to work with you in future.

2022-03-26: This was edited to archive it.

27 Likes

I couldn’t help but notice some of your games had immense lag and frame drops, You might wanna fix that for later projetcs, Either way nice builds

3 Likes

It’s normally because of unoptimized Future is Bright 3 lighting. Using a mobile device can counter this for the time being.

1 Like

When testing I put my graphics down to the lowest and with the future is bright update setting your graphics below a certain amount turns it into Voxel lighting and even with that there were frame drops

1 Like

Will keep in mind for future builds, doing a rooftop cafe rn, only 7k parts so far, it should stay below 20k

1 Like

builds look :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: What did you use to make them?

1 Like

100% Roblox Studio, 0% Blender.

1 Like

cool! :fire: :fire: :fire: work to let you know.

1 Like

I thought your builds were pictures of real life things at first, because of how realistic they are.

Haha! Thank you.

Some of my builds are inspired heavily by real-world things, though. One example is that the 6th-9th images are inspired by Hong Kong’s Central Market.

1 Like

I love your work! It’s been very fun seeing the high detailed images on Cool Creations! Next time (if there is a next time) could you tag me in the post? I love your builds!

I love your build style! How many parts do you usually have in your builds? They seem very detailed.

1 Like

Market has 70,000 parts. I clearly need to optimize it but I have zero motivation to do so.

727 Store has 40K parts. It’s the best cross between detail and part count.

Toilets will be removed soon when there’s a suitable replacement. It has close to 22,222 parts.

Chili’s cafe is under refurbishment, but about 18,888 parts.

Rooftop cafe is also going to be removed soon, but 50,000 parts ish.

1 Like

Update: Expect a theatre to appear here next. It was going to be a homestore, but sadly I got scammed. Over the next week, I wish to do super speed super quality comissions.

Also, I’m going to redo all the Images using new materials.

I also decided to put this in a separate post because I despise the number 14, so I seriously dislike having 14 replies to my portfolio.

Update: New homestore build added.

What type of prcies for an idea?

1 Like

For an idea? Unknown. I’m actually not that great at ideas personally.

No I mean like an idea of what the prices would be, like small build - x amount of robux.

1 Like

At that point, it really depends on what the idea is. A PC setup? 100-200. A massive recreation of the whole of the USA? uuuuhhh probably 10 million or more…