Thumbnail Feedback

I spent 34 minutes on this and I think I did pretty solid on this!

ask me questions on if you wan’t to learn some more about the context of this art

3 Likes

It looks nice, but I can’t tell what it’s for. The gray Roblox character shows that it’s Roblox-related, but that’s a given I think. It doesn’t communicate the gameplay or what a player will do in your game.

I’m guilty of that last part in my own thumbnails, which I’m noticing now. With the changes in how Roblox shows content on the Home page, it is increasingly more important to convey what your game is in the thumbnail. Or, that’s how I’m seeing things. That said, it can be difficult to convey your game in a single image.

3 Likes

I’ll add what makes the players stone-like (hence the stone background) when I finish the character design for it

2 Likes

Looks really epic. Amazing artsytle

1 Like

look cool, I like :slight_smile: extra text extra text yada yada yada

1 Like

The extra text is supposed to represent one of his names “CA19”, and it should be an watermark

I came here because of an notification but I find this cool

1 Like

Im glad to see every reply being mostly comprised off positives comments!

I will “revive” this post so more people will be ablw to provide feedback on it.

Note: This will be either the third or fourth image on the thumbnail listing

“CA19” is another name that I use and it serves as a watermark, just so no one steals it.

The final product will have none of that “CA19” stuff

oh thats what u meant, I was trying to get 30 words limit so I could send that message hence why I said extra text