Thumbnail for a simulator

Hello! Hope everyone likes this thumbnail, have a wonderful day!

11 Likes

That looks great! But what simulator is it for?

2 Likes

This thumbnail looks awesome! The blur in the background and the vortex/portal makes it look really good! Make sure you reply to this message once the game is out so I can play it!

1 Like

I like the effort put into it, but it’s hard to tell what the game is about at first glance. I first see a green guy with a hard to see hammer, and there’s a guy about to smash their hammer onto another guy in the blurry background. Here are some things to improve:

• Reduce the effect for the green hammer, the effect is cool, but you want to see what it’s for.
  • Bring the guy smashing the noob closer.
  • Maybe, just maybe, switch the background from a nice peaceful green biome to maybe a hardcore energy nuclear chaotic area. Go wild!

Once again, loving the effort, but the thumbnail is to let the player know what the game is about before they click.

2 Likes

Nice thumbnail! Maybe bring the guy smashing the hammer closer cause it’s a bit blurry.

1 Like

Currently none, but I am planning on using this in the future!

1 Like

Make sure to click on the image so you get the full scale.

Thank you for the Feedback, I mainly made this for my self but I might use it in the future.

Looks great! I like everything. The grass are weird though, the front ones are kinda transparent and they are all just a single strand each.

1 Like

Looks great but gotta be honest it feels very “generic”

3 Likes

The thumbnail itself is perfect so far. This thumbnail will probably attract some players if they want to play your game!

1 Like

I Would Recommend Adding More Grass (Hair) Because It Looks Very Odd. Very Good Otherwise!

1 Like

Remember! Click on the image to get the full scale, if you look at it normally the resolution won’t be the same.

1 Like

I prefer short grass due to the fact that to much will ruin how the game will look like in the future, since there’s only going to be light grass.

Looks really good. It will be good for a fighting like simulator.

1 Like