Thumbnail for a Tycoon!

Hey, I would like to get feedback on a recent thumbnail that I made for a Clothing Store Tycoon. :sunny:

(Also, commisions are OPENED for anyone who’s interested.)

• Discord:
6 Likes

They look all blocky and subdivided. Either you have just taken a screenshot of the rig without rendering, or idk. But it still looks good! I use cycles. Use that, its better than eevee in my opinion.

1 Like

It’s a nice GFX. Just a few problems:

The lightning is way to light, It looks very lifeless
The money, fence and other stuff are way to blocky.

1 Like

I actually rendered it in cycles. I think the male rig on the left, at the front, looks like that because the rig itself was giving issues for some reason.

1 Like

Yeah, I also think I upped the lighting a little too much. Also, I was going for a low poly look, so I wasn’t going to smooth out the fence or the bag.

Yeah, but the thing is in a low-poly game, they are usually smooth.

1 Like

Cool GFX, the problem is the tree trunk at the front is different color than at the back.

It’s two different kinds of trees. :woman_facepalming:t5:

Hello its me demon please check your messages I have tried to contact you for weeks

The thing I can see might have to change a little is the lighting, I am not a gfx artist so that is all I see

1 Like

I love it! You definitely did a great job with the lighting as well as the shadows!

1 Like

It just look kinda bland yk, like theres not alot of life put into it as much. I’d suggest putting sun rays, make the character not look a bit dull, overall its good but it just needs a lil more work.

1 Like