Thumbnail for Jailbreak!

I made a thumbnail for jailbreak with VeD_DeV & Mattifyyy I hope you guys like it & tell me what you think :smiley:

@asimo3089

Thank you for reading! Have a great day!

13 Likes

The cuffs blend in to the fence, If I were you I would change the color a bit

3 Likes

Also the potato is inside the arm of the prisoner

3 Likes

Ye agreed with @HaaHaaHaYourDead, the cuffs color blender in with the fence. Try making the cuffs a darker shade of grey. Looks good!

2 Likes

The posing is quite stiff, it looks more like they’re sumos trying not to fall over rather than a cop and a prisoner running in a chase.

1 Like

I don’t think you need to change anything with the cuffs, it doesn’t matter if you can’t clearly see it, if a player was looking at that thumbnail they wouldn’t care. You should focus on larger details rather than smaller ones. Anyways, I would like to see the guy chasing the prisoner in a police outfit. other than that, it’s eye catchy, colourful and it’s nice and simple.

ok so i suggest adding more shaders and adding a police uniform, and fix the cuffs

1 Like

It’s good from my point of view, there are some issues I see with the overall lighting and posing.

The photo shows not much going on even if you’re going for a basic design. Try fixing the characters posing (the legs seem to be clipping through the body: character with the cuffs) maybe add better lighting he shadows seem a little weird looking add like characters around the scene?

The pose seems very basic and the lighting it kind of has that dull appearance to it try playing around with the posing of the character changing them up a bit could go along way.

Other than that it’s a good overall thumbnail i would just focus more on the posing and overall lighting to capture a better look:

acd4c3a194acaaf4126b65234da02f89e5476060_2_690x388
In that red square,
Seems like the policemen is floating.
Btw looks great tho! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Edited: Also police must have a police badge on his chest.

(Don’t blame for negative comments)
Thanks! :+1: :+1: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

This isn’t really giving us much of an idea of what is going on. The thumbnail doesn’t even have a title of the game or any description either.