Thumbnail for Murder Mystery

Hi everybody! I have just finished a thumbnail for @Nikilis I hope you like this & tell me what you think guys :smiley: Thank you for reading!

9 Likes

That’s really good! The only problems I have with it are the feet clipping into the ground and the guy throwing the knife weirdly, otherwise great work!

2 Likes

Overall GFX look great but the Knife seems in weird position, also the GFX seem a little to bright.

Looks nice but this foot looks weird, maybe place the char up a bit.image
Also I think you should add some effects and some text, otherwise looks good.

I like the GFX, but I think that it’s a bit basic. Maybe you could add a couple more details to it?

I really like this.
Do you use a hdri if so where can i find it?

Its dynamic sky. (30 chars…)

1 Like

It looks amazing! It reminds me a lot of what @i5k made.

1 Like

This looks AMAZING!! Keep up the good work! :+1:

Suggestions: Try rotating the knife the guy just threw. Like the others said, the foot is clipping in the ground

1 Like

The character that’s clipping through the ground looks like you put it to low making it clip through it’s torso and the ground. Try raising the character up a bit so it looks like it’s running. The knife could be rotated as well. Overall it’s decent.

Wow, it’s really good! Yea, the leg is clipping into the ground. You can also add a motion blur on the knife so it looks realistic! Other than that, you did a great job!

The leg is also cliping through the torso.

I’d make the guy that’s running lean forward so it looks more natural. Maybe do the same for the guy throwing the knife to emphasize the effort needed to throw it.