Tilting a character?

Hi, I’m trying to simulate planet gravity where you can walk around a ball. I put a BodyGyro in HumanoidRootPart, but the problem is everytime I walk past a certain point the character flings into space because it’s always trying to stay upright… How do I stop this?
I’m trying to recreate this planet script: https://www.roblox.com/games/652829426/GALAXY-Simulator-Space-Miners-v2-11

1 Like

The only way around this iirc is to use platformstand/physics state and make you’re own custom physics and animation handler.

@blobbyblob made a pretty good planetary gravity system, you can check it out and see how he did it so you can try to replicate it.

edit: read the reply below for something that’s much easier than what I said because apparently I never know there’s an easy way to solve these kinds of things

You can modify the Root Motor6D’s C0’s rotation.
I often use it to rotate the character on any axis how I want without having annoying flinging problems.

EgoMoose released a custom character controller a while ago. Check it out, and see if it’s right for you.