Time Stop effect

Well It is not entirely inexperience,Somehow roblox dev forum don’t save my edit Time Stop effect - #36 by tin_nim?

Its not that you’re lazy, because what you did is 100000% harder than the actual way of doing it.

This is the answer,But anyway i listed the correct solution to the problem as solved

Well, it’s not just about the performance. What you did was also incorrect because it would only work up to 6 children objects. Had there been a model with more than 6 layers, it would not have worked.

That’s why i listed your message as solution!

Yes, thanks for that. I just realized I forgot to mention that detail anywhere, so I was quickly adding it on.

Are you sure, BodyMovers should keep there values even after their part was anchored.

Thx you all,1.0k view is amazing!

why does it always unanchor the entire map in my game?

This is due to time resuming,If you dont want it on somepart of your map,Put the stuff that you want to still be anchored in a folder named by the ignorename in the config file under the script in the server script service

And i suggest to use the solved post instead

Would be even more useful in competitive games if this system included a well… a limited time stop radius. Inf for server wide and idk 20 studs for local time stop.

Thatll need radius and .magnitude which can be easily implemented on your side

Try adding other effects like maybe monochrome screen?

this can be done much easier with less lines of code