Timeless Valkyrie Crown is incorrectly positioned and oriented

I just noticed that it was probably designed this way to fit around the hair included in bundle. Regardless, I think it should at least be made compatible with the default head because it costs 19k robux.

Valkyrie worn with bundle

2 Likes

Hi Proven Right,

Thanks for flagging this.

You’re exactly correct. The crown was made to fit with Valkyrie and her hair. Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to make it fit well with both her + hair AND fit well with default. We hope we will have that ability to do so in the future.

7 Likes

Just an idea here, you guys could switch over the head used on the bundles to these:

Below is my suggestion, not only do the bundles look better (atleast in my opinion) but the valk and treasure hunter’s hat fit the head properly on both the bundle AND the default head… Best for everyone and the heads still work on the bundles pretty well.

This is just my suggestion, currently the bundles do use a head the bodies were originally not made for and this would fix that aswell.

19 Likes

bumping this message!! please do this, it would please the community as a whole and would also generate more sales. this is good both for the user and the platform. please consider doing this.

2 Likes

Weirdly, the particles also don’t work in R6 for the valkyrie. They do however work in R6 with the other character, the Treasure Finder.

1 Like

See this: "Timeless Valkyrie" Missing Effects In R6

1 Like

For people who want context for this: You will be able to move and rotate your accessories a tiny bit in the future to match yourself.

1 Like

I would consider waiting for the hat positioning update instead of majorly complaining about things, this happened with deathwalker and it’s permanently damaged.

1 Like

Just a question, where did you get Timeless Valkyrie Crown at?

To spoil you’re fun, this is 19,000 robux.

1 Like

Deathwalker’s damage was never fixed to begin with. Roblox directly promised they were adapting Deathwalker to R6 and it ended up never happening. Deathwalker is absolutely unusable, especially when it comes to the torso and legs (which is what 90% of the people bought the package for) because they make your avatar ridiculously tall and wide. The repositioning update will not fix that, as it will only affect accessories, not body parts.

Also, for an event that was supposed to be “Classic”, using the NEO Classic heads for a bundle doesn’t really feel right. Does it? We’re just asking for the positioning to sit right with the default, standard head. It’s such a minuscule fix that can be done in literal minutes and would benefit not only the playerbase, as it would generate Roblox a lot more sales.

5 Likes

Deathwalker was changed beyond repair as it was fine previous to the incident that lead to it’s decline.

You can be angry and upset about a valkyrie that looks off without accessories, but wear accessories, it’s not that big of a deal, just wear accessories.

2 Likes

@Klaugrana001 I noticed that this report’s status was recently changed to “Closed”. Could this possibly be reconsidered? @Synween made a great concept that resolves this issue for the default head and is compatible with the bundles. I understand that there’s a revamp planned to the Avatar Editor for custom positioning, scaling, and rotating of accessories, but AFAIK there currently isn’t a set timeframe for that revamp. With all due respect, I don’t think it would be very difficult to implement Syn’s concept.

2 Likes

Matter of fact i believe the Valkyrie bundle was meant to use the Classic Woman head instead of the head its using right now, if you use R6 to see how the normal mesh of the hair works without the layering feature you can see how it perfectly fits on the Classic Woman head and not the head the bundle is using currently.

You can see this on the Treasure Finder bundle aswell, it’s not using the head it was meant to use.

You can correct me if i’m wrong, this is just how I see it.

6 Likes

And despite using the man and women body parts that already have r6 support it doesnt work in r6

3 Likes

Did you want to use NEO Bundle in R6, you can already do that with the actual bundle, probably. The Valkyrie was fixed about an hour or so ago.

Only the head is from the neo classic though

bumping as well, ive known a few friends willing to purchase the bundle, but wont because of the positioning, and im sure theres more people in the same situation, this would improve sales while making it usable for people who wish to use the bundle in it’s full form as well as just the valkyrie as a stand alone accessory

3 Likes

In response to this, why host a “classic” event if your still trying to shove unwanted rthro bundles down our throats? Most people purchased this bundle only for the actual valk yet y’all won’t even allow players to adapt it to a normal humanoid.

2 Likes

I think this should be reconsidered, not only will it lead to a much larger amount of sales on the bundle, it will fit the theme of Classic of which it was intended for in the first place. There’s a viable solution on this post by @Synween

Every other Valkyrie with that mesh/or similar all have identical positioning. It should also be done for consistency reasons. All of the Valks below fit the exact same, why should this one be different at the expense of fitting a specific head, which already has been proven to work with the default head too? :x

1 Like