Tiny Medieval Asset Pack

Hey everyone! Haven’t posted anything in a while, so here’s some miniature medieval buildings and other assets I created to use in the game Minibuild Roleplay World. (It’s seriously an underrated game, please check it out if you have the time! Minibuild Roleplay World [F3X] - Roblox)

This little asset pack features a variety of mini medieval buildings, including houses, a temple, and church! There’s also some basic roads and farms, along with mini townsfolk! And of course, there’s some castle walls and a gate too! :smile:

Thanks for viewing!

11 Likes

These little tiny medieval asset packs are cute and awesome! I really love the castle walls you made the most. Because it looks well built! I’d gotta say this is amazing! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

What was your reasoning behind making it small?

“Minibuild” is in the title of the game. What do you think? lol

4 Likes

Thanks! If you have any suggestions on what else I should add, let me know! :smiley:

1 Like

Right but I think he meant why… it’s smaller than my avatar’s toe

In Minibuild Roleplay World, you construct miniature cities, kingdoms, etc. but they’re all tiny in size! So of course it would be fitting to make mine tiny too, haha.

Here’s some new assets!
I added a fisher’s house, market stall, well, bridges, flags, wooden spikes, fences, and new townsfolk layouts!