TinyChuke | Portfolio | Voice Actor - Available!

About Me

Hello everyone, my name is Charles, but I also go by Tiny Chuck, or TinyChuke on Roblox. I’m a 29 year old voice actor throwing my voice wherever it will fit, and to whoever might want to spice up their games with a mature, versatile voice actor.

I’ve worked with several developers at this point (many of which you can find examples below) and you can count on me for bringing fast, reliable, versatile, and high-quality voice work to any project!

Showcase

You can check out some of my voice work here:

You may have heard my latest work at Summer Games Fest where I voiced a character in the Killer Bean Trailer!

Barrier Four Trailers:

I was the Phone Guy in Barnstars!

Ultimate Soccer Samples:

Killstreaks Sample:

Demo Reel 2023:

Demo Reel 2024:

LootQuest Mobs:

Monster Sounds:

Seeker of Hearts for Arsenal 2022:

Ninja Voice Lines for Arsenal:

Brute “Incoming” Voice Lines for Typical Colors 2

Star Wars Clone Impressions

A couple of explanations from “Tiles”

Availability

I am avaliable any time I am home. However, You can contact me any time on:

Discord at charlesl or at charleslobaugh (alt account)
E-Mail at tinychuckbusiness@gmail.com
Twitter @TheTinyChuck

Payment

Prices are negotiable. I accept PayPal, CashApp, or Robux. My typical rate starts at 25 cents USD or 100 Robux per word, but I understand everyone’s situation is different and I am willing to work with you within reason. I also accept lump sum payments rather than per word depending on the scope of the project.

Thanks for checking me out!

26 Likes

Really cool person to work with! Awesome work and has great quality :smiley: and he was alright with my budget so that’s something I really appreciate for a developer like me

4 Likes