Tips for ui design?

No, I donโ€™t want you to talk about that - I need UI tips not anti-bypass Tips i might not even use this UI for the game.

I donโ€™t need a stupid anti bypass system, I just need UI tips? Iโ€™m not here to talk about scriptsโ€ฆ

Using images instead of the regular colors, Maybe like this?

Hmm, thanks for the idea although I donโ€™t like it that much! :+1:

Oh ok. Maybe add cool fonts if possible. Like this: ส™แด€ษดษดแด‡แด… แด›แด‡๊œฑแด›, ๐๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ ๐“๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜

1 Like

In my opinion it would be better to use a pattern

1 Like

Seems good, but there are several things that I wanted to point out on your UI design:

• Looks like the color patterns were too mixed alike. This could lead to players find difficult on differentiating which and where to type and press. Try increasing the contrast a bit.
  • I donโ€™t think it is possible for players to upload/insert a video in 'Evidence here (video, etc), you can swap the text such as 'Evidence here (elaborate your proof, etc).

And here is my suggestions:

• Add shadows, distinguishable icons, adjust the text size and the amount of padding.

I can illustrate my ideas in a mock-up if you like. :smiley: Overall, I like it!

1 Like

Make the ui matches you game : lets say you make wood cuting game ,you can make your ui has wood texture to make it match the game

1 Like