Tips in sponsoring a game

I’ve recently completed a game and I have decided to sponsor it instead of advertising because last time it did horrible.

I’m very new to sponsoring so I have no idea how it works, people in the internet have mixed answers to questions I have and I do not know which responses are correct or not; questions such as:

. When should I sponsor?
. How much robux should I use per day (6k robux budget)?
. What is considered a good CPR?
. Should I sponsor to PC or mobile or tablets

It would be a delight if you would answer my queries.

btw here’s my game icon:

*last note, don’t expect me to answer questions right now as I am about to go to sleep lol

1 Like

Your game icon looks relatively good and can attract an audience.

Although I cannot answer some of your questions, you should sponsor on a weekday like today (there’s competition on the weekends). I recommend sponsoring on Monday and going over a course of 3 days (as a start). If your game is single player or has very low player counts to start a game, you can spread the 3 days to 5 days. Spend somewhere near about 3000-6000 Robux. That would be 1000-2000 Robux per day. However, if your game is well designed and you think it can withstand a higher budget, I would recommend obtaining such budget and extending over a longer period of days. If you’re feeling lucky you should go as high as 9000 (if you can obtain a larger budget).

If your game supports console, I highly recommend including that in the sponsor section. Also include:

• PC
  • Mobile
  • Tablets

(if the game doesn’t play well on pc then don’t include it. When sponsoring, ALWAYS include Tablets/Phone unless the game does not support it.)

Target audience to M13+

I do not know what a good CTR (Clickthrough rate) is today. I do not believe it matters at the time.

Before sponsoring your game, make sure it is tested by people to provide feedback. I recommend the #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback category, where you can create a topic there and ask for feedback on different devices and general gameplay. If your game has good feedback, go ahead. Make sure to fix any problems that the feedback suggests.

On a side note, make sure your game has some sort of paid product (gamepass, developer product, etc.) that people buy. If it does well enough, Roblox will realize it makes revenue and will give your game more players and discoverability.

I wish you the best of luck in sponsoring your game.

5 Likes

I’m having this same problem with the CTR rate since the update that removed ads for under 13 :worried:

New Sponsored Items and Updated Ad Audiences

Has anyone else noticed that the Clicks never get reported for Console?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.