Tips on becoming a good builder and Give me some feedback or anything regarding my Struggle

it actually saves alot of time

Very simple advice on how to become a builder.
Start with small details Well, you need to start right away with a huge
something, but do small details if you already start well
build then go on to something difficult, well, you need to be lazy or stagnate your idea, just keep making your game, or whatever you want to create there.
Such a small bro my adviser, good luck in the future

2 Likes

Practice. Just keep practicing, try recreate as many things as you can, play with Studio’s features and everything you can. You could also separate unions of well made models to take a glimpse at how they were made.

You know, Just trust yourself think of a real life image. Picture it or look up pictures around the web. Builders have there up’s and down’s just believe in yourself. Use references from guns, buildings, cities anything you trying too make or watching simple tutorials and advancing over time. Good luck :wink:

Practice and patience! I know it took awhile for me to find tools that work for to build but trial and error is key. If you’re watching tv or a video and you see something cool you want to build, TRY IT!!! It will definitely improve you skill in building.

I personally wouldn’t really say tips or advice are beneficial.
This is as I believe that to become a builder, it just takes practice. All builders are different therefore build in different ways.
You just need to go in studio - practice building smaller things (such as individual rooms, hollow houses) or anything that doesn’t involve lots of parts. Once you’ve gotten familiar with this, maybe try more ‘advanced’ building - such as a functioning house etc.

1 Like

Make sure to like/heart the comment please :wink:

2 Likes

Practice and put time into your builds. Put in effort into every intricate detail and you’ll see great improvement.

Incorporate the use of lighting.

Use a variety of parts and materials in your builds.

Look around for inspiration, think up some really unique ideas and put them to life.