Tips On Building Low Poly Buildings

Hello I’m working on my game and I need some tips on building low poly buildings. What size should it be? What materials should I use? What colors should I use?

1 Like

If your making them cartoony, be sure to have rounded edges. (Blender is a great resource)Use mostly smooth plastic, occasionally using other materials. For me, I’d use lighter colors if making a cartoony building. If you’re building a cartoony building, then don’t make the windows see through. Make the windows simple and basic too. If you’re making any signs, make them in creative and maybe wacky font. You can check out games like Adopt Me for examples.(these are what I do personally, you don’t have to follow everything here.)

2 Likes

Please use the search function this has been asked numerous of times including recently, topics like this get brought up very frequently. In the future consider using: as for answering your question; low poly isn’t a style what your referring to is a cartoony look, this would be done by using bright/ vibrant colors and use of the plastic materials. I’m sure with a bit of research-on your own you’ll find thousands of threads and resources.

Related question:

3 Likes