Tips on building

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? I want to make a game and I need some tips on building

2. What is the issue? Because my team member left me to do the project myself I have to do everything

3. What solutions have you thought of so far? I looked on yt but could not seem to find anything going into depth like programs and other things like that

I want to build things like this

6 Likes

Here are some tips,

1 - Never give up, this is the first thing you need to learn when building.

2 - Don’t start with humongous projects, experiment around in studio by building some simple things like a house and try to develop your own building style.

3 - Get some tips from YouTube, I personally never did this and taught myself the basics, but YouTube can be a great help when you don’t know what to do.

4 - Get some ideas on what you want to build off of some websites like Pinterest, or even Google, there are other websites as well, but I get them from there most of the times.

5 - Keep your head up all the time! This is important so that you don’t lose confidence and motivation!

6 - This is what I do, but it’s possible you probably don’t enjoy it, listen to music! Music calms me down and makes me in the mood to build more!

Hope this helped you.

Good day mate!

7 Likes

Have you consider doing a quick search. There are a few topics on this and I can see what your looking. Please search before posting another topic. These questions have been made before and answered.

Hey. I noticed your roblox account is very new. If this is your first account then I really suggest you tone your expectations down a lot. These types of builds are very difficult & complicated and would be undeniably laggy (speaking on the second one for the most part) the third build has definitely been made by someone with years of expertise. My honest tips is to start small and experiment your limits of what you can and cant do. To get where you want to be ^above, it’d take at LEAST a year for probably all of them. You need to be dedicated to your craft. I’d say learning simpler things such as how studio works, learn anchoring, union & negate etc. simple things and build your way up with experience of using em. A good place to start in studio is low poly and after a couple of months (depending on how quickly you learn) you can start commissions and therefore, building your exp. hope this helps

1 Like

Oh wow, it’s me! But in general a good tip for building is that taking your time helps me as I can focus on putting more detail where needed.