Tips on growing a Juice Bar/Cafe group

Hello! I own a ROBLOX Juice Bar/Cafe group called ‘GENIUCE’. It has over 600 group members. I ran ads for multiple times with a bid of 2000 ROBUX each. I was wondering, are there any other tips on growing a Juice Bar/Cafe group?

1 Like

Yes, you should make your community to be active a lot(with events etc.) because it can easily become inactive in the future. Also, you need to have constantly updates in your game, so your community will be eager to play your game again(and not visit it only once). Finally you should have high ranks host trainings and not by yourself. In this way, more people will be encouraged to become a HR so they will probably stay active in your community.

2 Likes

Hi! Usually, we would host minigames during shifts. My MRs and HRs host trainings as well, sometimes it’s me but usually it’s them. Thank you for your suggestion.

1 Like

I would recommed making a discord server for your group so you can advertise in other discord servers that allow it so you can grow your group. Also, be origional, dont copy other groups as that just gets boring so you want your players to come back.

If you have a lot of friends, you can just play the game. Your friends will wonder about that game and join you. And your friend’s friend :wink:

We have a Communications Server with 90 members. We are extremely active in there.

This happens! Thank you! :smiley: <3

1 Like

How many daily messages?

Also, some other questions, please answer these too:
What’s your current budget?
Did you breakeven or make a profit from the ads?
Do you have future plans for the Cafe, if so for how long?
How much time do you put in compared to those who are HR?
What’s the community asking for?
What makes your Cafe better than others?

With those questions answered I can give you a proper response.

We get 200+ daily messages. I don’t have a current budget, I used 2000 ROBUX for advertisements. I don’t really know how to respond to your other questions.

How much left are you willing to spend on advertising? Additionally, how do you advertise?

I still have 4K left. I lie to kids saying I will send chicken nuggets to Mars.

So you do a banner advertisement for the game?

I do a skyscrapper. Why do you ask? I’m asking for tips or suggestions, not a survey.

1 Like

Yes, but different advertisements will gain different amounts of people as a result of the same amount. I need to know if you used sponsors for the game, advertisements for the group, or advertisements for the game. Personally sponsors mixed with advertisements tend to work well, but you have to keep MR/HR activity constant in order to maximize the return.

Edit - Additionally, you should refer to the game design pitch classics, asking questions shows an interest, not a distaste.