Tips on making ADs

I have never done this myself, this post is based around experience from a few of my friends. When making an AD you need to consider a few things so you don’t waste a lot of time or money.

• Check the size of the ad. If you check the size before starting the making process of it, you won’t have to go back later and edit it because of an incorrect size. There are 3 size options.

728 x 90 Banner Template

160 x 600 Skyscraper Template

300 x 250 Large Rectangle Template

• Use a good editing software that has useful tools available.
  • Make sure your images have the same consistency in how it looks. Get your point across of what you are advertising and stick to it.
  • Make sure the AD is not clickbait but is enticing for all the players to want to click. You could make a clickbait AD but I recommend not because it is frowned upon in the roblox community
  • Dont spend thousands of robux on the ADs. Use 300 - 500 robux per AD.
  • Running yoru ADs during holidays is the best way to gain members as people are more active during out of school times.
  • It is worth adding a variety of ADs so people don’t see the same AD all the time. Different ADs give people a reason to click. 2-3 ADs at a time is good enough. You could add more if you wanted

Best ad types and strategies for groups? - Game Design Support - DevForum |  Roblox

This is an example of a good AD.

This is an example of a clickbait bad AD.

I hope this post helps you in advertising your game or group. Have fun!
Any questions or suggestions on what tutorials you want, let me know below.

5 Likes

If you think I have missed anything or made any mistakes in this post or you want to see more useful resources like this then drop a reply and I’ll try and get back to you :+1:

1 Like

This is an example of an artistic & fashionable ad

This is an attractive, descriptive, detailed and professional ad.
Perfect.

7 Likes

No buddy, 1500 won’t get you anywhere with ads. Would 500 visits really be anything?

The topic isn’t bad, but:

1. Barely any technical suggestions, with no actual software names or tutorials
  2. Did not explain the statistics enough
  3. Unclear goal
  4. No explanations for your example choices
2 Likes

Sorry this didn’t help. I will try and update what I can. Like I said I have never posted an AD myself, I have based this all on my friends experience. It’s just a brief idea for starting AD’s for groups and games.

I appreciate the feedback and I will take it into consideration.

As others have stated this is incorrect, I have first-hand experience with this and a good ad with 2500 robux got me a fair amount of visits for a small game. I recommend more if you can afford it though.

Other than that this is not a bad tutorial.

5 Likes

How do know if our ad is good or not?