Tips/Opinions on this gfx?

I made a TB/TDS fan-art and wanted to know how they all look.(also sorry if this is the wrong category and if they are too dark)

3 Likes

I would probably move this to #help-and-feedback:cool-creations, but it looks really nice. The 2nd one is in my opinion the best, mainly the 1st one has less variety in terms of colours, but the 3rd one has a crown which doesn’t fit on the giant’s head, even though the minions are very good. Very nice colour choice in general, but in the 2nd one, it looks a bit odd that the one with what I presume is a yellow machine gun seems to be standing perfectly normally on a crack, which just looks quite odd to me. But the background is great, looks a bit like a gladiator area, the colour choice is good and the idea is creative.

2 Likes

Actually for the 3rd one, It was more of a problem for me, because couldnt figure out why it was gold, but I finally fixed that and moved the golden commando and made some small changes, I’m just waiting for it to render.

1 Like

Sorry if it might be a bit of a late response but heres the result:

Also I am for the time I spent on it: almost 6 hours which is pretty fast for some stuff i did with the map and the zombies

1 Like

Much better! The crown enhances it so much more than earlier now, and nothing really looks out-of-place now. Hope you’re proud of what you’ve made! :smile:

1 Like