Tired of boring gui? I have a solution!

Smooth UIInteractions v2

Verson 2 is here!

As the title suggests, v2 is here! There are a few new things, but most of them have to do with customzing.

What is it?

It’s a script that makes your UI more interactive, and by that, i mean popping up, highlighting itself! In other words, your UI will pop up and shrink depending on what you’re doing. It’s a easy way of making your UI’s more alive, and overall satisfying for the players!

What does it work with?

It works with TextButtons and ImageButtons only!

How does it work?

It’s simple! It simply uses Collection Service to locate every TextButton and ImageButton in your game! Using Collection Service is very good for your game, because it replaces what would be a bunch of individual scripts every single ui, its a great way to optimize! For the animation, it uses Tween Service to create the smooth, and satisfying animations.

Who knows! Maybe players could stay in your game for longer because of the animations!

How does it look like?

Here’s a clip that i got in studio!
(sorry for the laggy screen recorder :sweat_smile:)

What do i need to do for it to work?

• First, you have to identify the TextButtons and Image buttons in your game, and then, in the Properties tab, locate the Tags property, and then, click the + icon, and insert this into the the textbar: Button.
  • Second, you NEED to have your guis to be sized on the SCALE property AND NOT OFFSET property!
  • Third, set the AnchorPoint to (0.5, 0.5)
  • Fourth and last, place the SmoothGUIInteraction in StarterPlayerScripts, which can be found in StarterPlayer.

Alright, then where do i get the model?

You can get it here!

https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/123032303370658/SmoothUIInteractions-v2

Considering you followed the previously mentioned steps, everything should work great!

How could i customize it?

In the settings module script, there are a bunch of things to customize them just the way you like it!

Credits to @tinctoriall for giving suggestions and ideas for v2!

Happy developing!

-bluepear

3 Likes