TokyoPvP Devlog #2

Hi guys its me roastdbacon here i am back for another devlog on my game TokyoPvP. Now i dont know why my previous devlog got locked but i think it was just too awesome so if you guys were warned…

UPDATE 6 (probably last update before the game releases
Ok guys since school is almost done for me in like 2 weeks i wanna releases tokyopvp and show yall wat ive been working for the past year and showcase all the cool stuff and hopefully make mighty omega extinct, if you guys already havnt checked out #yt-videos u should cuz theres some good,honest videos about tokyopvp and i even watched ninjas whole 50 min vid no breaks cuz it was that entertaining :sunglasses: so yeah see u guys june 26
– NEW LIGHTING (should be less fps demanding)

Clan Reroll = 150
Color Reroll = 25
Style Reset = 300
  • damage nerf on everything styles,moves ect
  • another new health/hunger bar???
  • removed 1v1 rings cuz they were too small might add back in future if yall really want
  • nerfed pb from 3 secs to 2 secs
  • cant move when ur downed anymore lol
    -blood effect stays longer becuz blood is STD and who dosnt like that

GANG SYSTEM!!!
u can join gangs now using group id
but to join a gang the owner of the group must be in the server AND has made the gang
example:

KI
New aura
once u stop charging (got hit, stop pressing) u wont be able to charge again for like 2 seconds

OUTPOST
Outposts are going to be like a capturable spot for ur gangs and if u capture it, ur gang will gain a pretty good advantage whenever its pvp or money or getting some maidens :smiling_imp:

Farmers
this is going to be the FIRST outpost in the game, its name is farmers and its really benefital to ur gang because when u cap it u gun get a 25% on every money income way thingy so like :jobs,registers,garbage man really good for making money!

to capture a outpost you got to be standing on the black stuff and the gang with the most people standing on it will capture the outpost, but if ur gang owns the outpost and ur standing on it, it will regenerate instead.
THE MORE PEOPLE IN UR GNAG THATS ON THE AREA THE FASTER U CAPTURE THE OUTPOST!

https://gyazo.com/9f07b0fe2a3e10bf7d9d18f41875b950