Too much gore? Lmk

@Tomarty
I can see where youre coming from. Hard to say who’s collecting what behind closed servers. Regardless. Don’t users have to indicate their age when signing up for Roblox (been a while since I made an account)? Since the user has already provided their age, I don’t believe we’re asking for any more information than they already provided.

Signing up for Roblox is completely different. The rules state that we aren’t allowed to collect personally identifiable information, and I’m pretty sure age ranges are PII:

@Tomarty Okay, that’s good to know.

So to answer the op, just put an equation that requires bedmas to solve it beside the GUI if you’re going to implement it. But… I wouldn’t just in case. So Be careful.

make the blood blue and i think it’d be fine

Problem is i don’t think is see a difference between what the actual owner made and what your trying to prove? PS NoCol gun kit

Replace it with clouds of white puffy smoke like minecraft and you’re good to go.

You should decrease the amount of blood that comes out and get rid of the headshot thing, I don’t think youll get away with that.

dont worry its fine, you’re all good.