Tool and arms follow mouse

Hello, I am working on a musket (Tool) and I want the musket and the arms to follow the mouse when the CurrentAnim = “Present”, I use a FakeHandle in my tool to weld my musket and a Motor6D inside HumanoidRootPart, the Part0 is the Parent (HumanoidRootPart) and the Part1 is the FakeHandle of the weapon.

I did make the musket and the arms to follow the mouse but there’s a slight problem when the mouse hovers up or down the musket collides with the arms. Here’s the GIF:

https://gyazo.com/4ef9071bae9b96f74620f1bc24229c8d

Here’s an example of what I am trying to achieve:

https://gyazo.com/6290a7811a9f7fb2d333e5a73ec3ad19

Here’s the script that makes the tool and the arms follow the mouse:

RenderService.RenderStepped:Connect(function()
		if CurrentAnim == "Present" then
			if Playing == false then
				if Equipped == true then				
					local RightShoulder, LeftShoulder, ToolGrip = character.Torso["Right Shoulder"], character.Torso["Left Shoulder"], character.HumanoidRootPart:WaitForChild("BrownBess")
					local X = -(math.asin((mouse.Origin.p - mouse.Hit.p).unit.y))

local _, Y, Z = RightShoulder.C0:ToEulerAnglesXYZ()

local OldRightC0 = RightShoulder.C0
					RightShoulder.C0 = CFrame.new(RightShoulder.C0.Position) * CFrame.Angles(X, Y, Z)
					local Difference = OldRightC0.Position - RightShoulder.C0.Position

local _, Y, Z = ToolGrip.C0:ToEulerAnglesXYZ()
					ToolGrip.C0 = CFrame.new(ToolGrip.C0.Position) * CFrame.Angles(X, Y, Z)					

local _, Y, Z = LeftShoulder.C0:ToEulerAnglesXYZ()
					LeftShoulder.C0 = CFrame.new(LeftShoulder.C0.Position) * CFrame.Angles(X, Y, Z)
				end
			end
		end
	end)

Thank you.

Have you tried welding both arms to the weapon and then having a simple script to make the arms follow the camera?

Wouldn’t that break the musket position?

I don’t recommend doing this, I see what you are trying to achieve but your best bet is using viewmodels i.e fake arms with a gun and setting it’s CFrame to the camera with an offset, especially considering how toolgrip can be pretty annoying to work with.