Tool Flinging Player

It’s what the title says, when I (the player) equips the tool, and jumps a bit, I get flinged. I want it so that it of course not flings.

I have mannequins in my tool/cart because I’m making a home-store, they mannequin’s parts are also welded to the tool.

Possible Causes:

1. The Welding Script I used? I didn’t make the welding script, it’s shown below if you think this might be the cause.

2. The humanoids in the mannequin. You know how humanoids jump back up when they fall down? Yeah, I think that might be the cause, but I’m not sure. [All the humanoid’s jump power is 0]!

3. Too many parts in the tool? I’ve tried uploading it as a mesh but it has too many triangles.

Welding Plugin/Script (by Ozzypig)

Welding Script

tool = script.Parent
while not tool:FindFirstChild(“WeldProfile”) do wait() end
profile = tool.WeldProfile
function reweld()
for k, v in pairs(profile:GetChildren()) do
local b = v.Value
b:BreakJoints()
local w = Instance.new(“ManualWeld”)
w.Name = “HandleWeld”
w.Part0 = b
w.Part1 = profile.Value
w.C0 = v.C0.Value
w.C1 = v.C1.Value
w.Parent = game.JointsService
end
end
tool.AncestryChanged:connect(reweld)
reweld()

If you need more info just ask!

1 Like

HUGE Note: The problem only occurs when the mannequins are part of the tool.

Make sure the tool isn’t CanCollide true, because that will ofcourse ruin it. You could you qPerfectionWeld to see if has anything to do with the welding script.

https://www.roblox.com/library/181259635/qPerfectionWeld-Perfect-welding-for-EVERY-situat

Everything in it has cancollide off.

Try all the parts Massless, this might help reduce it.

All of the parts are massless, too.

Try changing the Tool grip? Maybe it has to do where the tool is being held.

1 Like

I’ve tried qPerfectionWeld and it does the exact same thing- and glitchier

Can you send the Tool model? If you can. I tried putting a shopping cart (Free model) inside my game but it dose not glitch

Sure, one sec let me make it a model

An alternative could be cloning the model from lets say ReplicatedStorage then welding it to the Players HumanoidRootPart.

Okay, So firstly, what are the mannequins for? And, when I deleted the mannequins the problem stopped. If the mannequins are important. There’s got to be a way around it so even if its there, it wont glitch.

(Actully nvm the problem isnt there anyways but imma try to find out)

The mannequins are the main part of the tool. When a player clicks on the clothing of their choosing, it gets added to the cart (the mannequin becomes visible and the shirt/pants id changes)

Okay, Ithink why it its happening:

First of all:

123 abc

Theres a part way of to the distance somewhere inside the tool

Second:

123wdsd

I got the handles’ position and made a block with it’s position ant the block is almost at the bottom.

I think thats why

I don’t see the part that’s way off,

also how could I fix the handle problem without moving the parts? I’m not sure how, sorry I’m still pretty bad with tools. I do have a tool grip editor but everything looks fine

i moved the handle but it’s still VERY laggy

This is the updated position.

1 Like

Sorry but I dont know what I can do. :frowning: