Tool not working after cloning on server

That’s not really related to this script at all. As I said already, they’re Carbon Engine weapons. There are other scripts from that official engine.

Maybe but it’s definitely not related to the published code too. Can you show us a screenshot of the output to see the errors?

1. But it is important. The code you provided shows no signs of breaking the tool themselves.
  2. I have no idea what Carbon Engine is. We need as much context as possible to help you.
  3. You are mentioning the remote errors. What are those errors? What is the code that is throwing those errors?

Hmm, didn’t get any errors rn, which is kinda weird. Tho, there is this warning.

It’s not an error it’s a yield :smiley:

You do not find “Equip” in CarbonResource → Events

I know I didn’t say it’s an error.

Try to remove if p then, in the code.

"CE RemoteEvent related errors":sweat_smile:

Ye, not sure why it returns that warning tho. Because the event is in the folder, unless it gets removed somehow.
obrazek

Because in your code you try to find the remote with :WaitForChild

ur receive in the backpack all tools or just one? (what the script should do about that?)

Not my code… It’s a script from CE again. It’s also obfuscated/one line script so it’s pretty hard to work with

I searched what “Carbon Engine” is, and decided to import it myself. We cannot help you with this considering the fact that the server/client script is one gigantic line that looks like this:

They have a Discord server in the post here ([CE] Carbon Engine | Revolutionary FPS Combat Technology) that you can probably contact one of the developers there.

The Discord server does not work anymore unfortunately. And yeah, I know, it’s indeed hard to work with, as I said already. Though not sure if it’s an error from that script, because it does work in an another game.

Yeah the problem is that, probably they have a whitelist code, and when with your script you move it to the backpack it broke smt

Then unfortunately we have no way of helping you. The code you provided shows no signs of breaking tools. Try contacting another developer who uses Carbon Engine or attempt to reinstall.

Once again, it works in another game. Shouldn’t be that case then. And no, there is no whitelist. The engine is “open sourced”, or in other words, free to use.

take another tool that’s not that, and test it

1 Like