[CE] Carbon Engine | Revolutionary FPS Combat Technology

WELCOME
Welcome to the thread everybody! Firstly, I wanted to thank you all for showing your support for my work. Carbon Engine is completely made by myself in terms of programing, UI Design, and mechanics. I have had many username throughout my time on roblox which started in 2008, and I started programming in 2011. I’ve been programming for quite a few years and this is one of my best projects.

Company Stuff
Carbon Engine is made, and distributed via plugin completely by myself, and can be found by joining the discord server listed below known as Titan Technologies.

What Is Carbon Engine?
Carbon Engine is an FPS Weapon Engine made by myself which is free to use by all, and has a plethora of features, mechanics, security, support, and retention. Many groups and games use Carbon Engine, and it is time for it to spread across roblox to those who need a quality weapon system for their First Person needs. I have spent the past year+ working on Carbon Engine and updating it daily in hopes that one day it will be used by a great many people. I originally wanted to sell access to it, but I decided to put it out to the public for free. It is free to use, and you will receive updates via the plugin daily! Join the discord server below to stay up-to-date with what’s going on.

What Are A Few Popular Features Of Carbon Engine?

• Mobile Support
  • Xbox Controller Compatible (Complies with Xbox Guidelines)
  • FPS
  • Stances
  • Leaning
  • Multiple Fire Modes
  • Top Notch Security
  • Realistic Gameplay
  • Semi-Arcade Style Mechanics
  • Many Features and Mechanics
  • Modification Support
  • Lag Reduction Technology
  • Immersive Gameplay
  • Full Customizability
  • Simplified Installation and Updating (Via Plugin)
  • Six Fire Modes (Currently: Semi, Burst, Auto, Bolt Action, Shot, Explosive)
  • Universal Stances (Optional) (Standing, Crouched, Proned)
  • Toggleable/Hold Leaning (Optional)
  • Laser Sight (Optional)
  • Flashlight (Optional)
  • Projected Optics (Parallax Effect)
  • Secondary Sight/Zoom
  • Night Vision (Optional)
  • Laser + Night Vision Aim Tilting (Modern Warfare Style) (AimPart3)
  • Alternate Zoom (AimPart2)
  • Aesthetic FX
  • Medical System (Optional and Separate. Join Titan Community to get this)
  • Patrol Stance (Enables Safety Mode)
  • Ready Stances (Up and Down)
  • Binoculars (Distance and Coordinate Display)
  • Quick Heal (Optional) (Uses Syringe)
  • Sound Isolation (Optional: The further you are from the shot, the more distant it sounds)
  • Melee (Optional)
  • Grenades (Frag, C4 w/Manual Detonation) (Flash and Smoke Grenades Coming Soon)
  • Mouse Wheel Sensitivity Manipulation
  • Optimized Clean Up Protocols
  • High Event Security
  • Advanced Ballistics (Ricochet & Penetration Coming Soon)
  • Armor Damage Dampening Compatible
  • Stamina (Optional)
  • Shield Utilization System
  • Forge Integration (The Forge is my trademark attachment system. I created it from scratch.)
  • So Much More!

Carbon Engine is constantly being updated. I update the engine at the very least two times a week. These updates can vary between security patches, bug patches, feature additions, and prototypes. You will never go without updates. Be prepared to update your engine to the latest and greatest to keep yourselves at the top!

Media

https://gyazo.com/45c2e399a7ac503c3dc1bb6eb3ad57b5
https://gyazo.com/58fb84d3db6ec99973bf72f09e7fc8ad
https://gyazo.com/f42d7f1ba6a953ae1d5df90e550b93cd
https://gyazo.com/3a56298d39a6d06e7a66316354653d79
https://gyazo.com/06eac97663ad88a90e79d932c17b4106
https://gyazo.com/e3994a94025a745ee5f8020c34e393dd

Important Links

193 Likes

This is safe to use right? Is there any weak sections where viruses come in?

10 Likes

There are no viruses. I am the one and only developer of this system. I can assure you and the thousands of people who use it that it doesn’t have viruses.

11 Likes

That is amazing! I can totally understand why tons of games and groups can use it. Super cool you made it free, for the amount of effort you put into it! As an aspiring developer myself, it’s cool to see what Roblox and its developers are capable of. Since you worked so hard on it, I would suggest you add some sort of paid DLC :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

What inspired you to make Carbon Engine?

8 Likes

Thank you man it took me 3 months to finish the prototype, but nah I’ll make it free to all.

7 Likes

Well I created my first gun system called Warbound. I learned from TurboFusion himself a bunch of coding techniques and stuff so I went out and made my own: Warbound. Following Warbound came the forced FE update roblox made which incapacitated every single group and game within the genre I was working in at the time. So I was the first to create an FE compatible system. People used it everywhere and then it became obsolete so I created Vanguard. After vanguard became obsolete, I created Carbon Engine.

9 Likes

Cool stuff, been checking this out for a bit. I’m having trouble finding any realistic guns compatible with CE. Any tips?

5 Likes

Discord Join this here. It’s the support server.

4 Likes

If you want to a realistic style for CE heres some tips: Make all GUIs transparent.
Dont use low poly gun models.
Use Realistic SFX.
Use a custom viewmodel arm.
Customize Recoil.

6 Likes

Tried it out, I give it a 10/10! The animations are smooth and I do not see anything clunky. Everything works perfect!

5 Likes

All of those are already done/possible.

4 Likes

Wow, this is super cool! One thing I noticed, you might want to add a line warning people if they’re using R15. Other that this is super amazing!

2 Likes

R15 Support is coming soon! Don’t you worry about it.

8 Likes

For the plugin, any idea when the acs to ce will be fixed?

2 Likes

The arms speed most based on fps:
Your fps is 140 the arms move fast and it looks weird, your fps is 60, they move like you think they would. Is it possible to fix this?

2 Likes

This is the best gun system! Better than ACS and those crappy free model guns! The only issue is that when I insert custom player made guns, they work perfectly fine but they don’t damage the players. Also you said theres melee, how do I access that?

1 Like

That’s against the Rules. You can’t use needles.

1 Like

It’s in the config, I think the name of the line is useknifes, keybinded to H.
Edit: Line 20 in repstorage.Carbonresoource.Global.GlobalConfig

CanKnife = true;

Line 67

KnifeKey = Enum.KeyCode.H;
2 Likes

As soon as I get to it. I’m trying to find time for it.

1 Like