Toolbox animation keyframes are not appearing when imported into a custom rig

For some reason, R6 animations taken from the toolbox when imported into a custom rig the keyframes don’t appear and the animation fails to load, even if ur custom rig is identical to the rig you got the animation from, I’m trying to find a solution for this. In addition to that(not sure if this is related to the main problem), when parts of the body are no longer in a group with humanoids they transform into meshes or change their form. When I use Roblox Animator to import animation to my custom rig only the keyframe for the head appears nothing else. When I delete the spacing between
Right Leg in the default rig(provided by Roblox) it stops working and the mesh turns into a part. I assume the transformation between mesh to part is an intentional feature by Roblox

Note: Also using moon animators’ imported avatar seems to work
This also happens with any animation I’m trying to import, not just the walking one I’m currently trying to work with

Toolbox displaying how the models are identical in terms of body parts and joins

Showing the joints and rigs

The keyframes from each model, in both moon and Roblox animator

help.rbxl (65.2 KB)

Does anyone know what’s going on

Torso is called Torse, I think it’s not inheriting the animation keyframes due to it being unable to fit the named object called “Torso”.

It changed into a mesh when I named it Torso, and the same thing with all the other body parts when I tried to replicate the names exactly.

I started back developing and I attempted to fix this issue, to no avail. I am open to any solutions :smiley:

You need to change the motor 6d named torse too

If I change the name Torse to torso it becomes a mesh, I don’t want it to become a mesh I want it to remain a part