Toolbox missing 'My' options in some instances

When I’m editing a game that I haven’t published to Roblox, options such as My Decals and My Models don’t appear in the Toolbox.

It works fine when the game is published:

15 Likes

Not experiencing this bug anymore so I’m guessing it was fixed

Bug still continues.

3 Likes

Repro:

Open studio
Make sure you’re signed in
Open toolbox

“My Models” “My Decals” and so on are missing. I’ve double checked that I’m logged in by uploading a place to my account & looking through the site while logged in through the ‘Find Plugins’ button.

5 Likes

This seems to happen randomly. Sometimes it doesn’t happen, sometimes it does. Once it happens to your studio window/s, it seems necessary to restart studio entirely for a chance to fix it.

3 Likes

Yes I have had this as well. Whenever I click “Create new place” in studio and then it opens a blank baseplate. The “my” and “group” portions are gone. But they show up sometimes as well.

1 Like

This is still happening and it is harming my workflow on a daily basis. Need to fully restart the Studio window to get rid of the bug, and there’s still a chance it appears again on the restart, so it might take multiple restarts before I can insert an item from my inventory. (without going through other means of inserting such items)

5 Likes

I swear its gotten worse now. Now it’s happening to me for games that I have published, and studio is also randomly hiding the toolbox window. What’s causing this?

2 Likes

Yep, this has been happening to me for the last week. It’s very frustrating.

1 Like

I got weird stuff today with the toolbox window.
It wasn’t showing anything inside it, no matter which item from the drop-down menu I chose.
I tried multiple places and in one the Toolbox icon was highlighted in the View menu, but it wasn’t showing on screen.
Stranger still was the fact that whatever I searched for in the Search bar (like the number 4) came up in the Output bar reading;
Searched for: “4”
I closed down Studio and restarted and the issue went away, but thought I’d do a search through the devforum to see if others were having issues as well.