Toolbox Not Displaying Newer MeshParts

My inventory in Roblox Studio is not showing any MeshParts that I have uploaded since May 2022. What’s bizarre is all of my latest models and decals load fine. It’s just that one tab that’s trapped in the past.

I am on a Windows 10 Dell G3 laptop with an Intel Core i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40 GHz. All current Beta Features are enabled, but none of them pertain to the Toolbox. Whatever is going on seems specific to the Meshes tab of my inventory.

StudioToolboxInconsistency

Expected behavior

It should be displaying all of my meshes from this year, marked above the red line. Instead it gets cut off after May 20th.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll keep you updated!

3 Likes

Hey @XenoSynthesis! Thank you so much for the detailed report, we really appreciate it.

We’ve rolled out a few patches to how Toolbox’s inventory is populated to address a class of similar issues, and I’m wondering if it happens to have resolved what you were facing. Some of these patches were specific to meshes as well.

If you have a moment, do you mind letting me know if you’re still facing this issue? Thanks!

I’m now seeing meshes that I imported after the patch went live, but everything uploaded between 5/20/22 and 4/13/23 is still hidden in my Toolbox.

Hey everyone, thanks for your patience while we diagnosed this issue.

We’ve gone ahead and rolled out another patch that should take care of all missing MeshParts affected by this bug!

Kudos to @XenoSynthesis for helping verify our patch and providing repro cases.

Please feel free to let us know if you’re still experiencing any issues :slight_smile:

3 Likes