Toolbox not showing all of "My Models"

@GeorgeOfAIITrades Question for you: did you acquire these three models from the public marketplace?

2 Likes

These assets were set publicly, I purchased it [for free of course], and then it was set to private.
Why would private assets that you own be removed from the Toolbox? That’s a horrific new feature, if that’s the intended workflow.

Making a model private after someone takes it is a way we as Developers can give someone an asset, and be able to update it regularly without having to send constant streams of files.

1 Like

Just chatted with Product. Assets which were purchased and have been made private should show up in inventory, so we’ll get this fixed.

5 Likes

I just want to make a note that this has not been fixed yet to my knowledge.

1 Like

Hi @GeorgeOfAIITrades, this is currently in the queue. We’re hoping to resolve it soon.

5 Likes

I’ve been experiencing the same issue recently but all those models that are not showing up are still public and always have been. The only thing in common is that they have the same creator. I have been using the same models before but something recent happened that is causing the issue.

Screenshot 2023-08-03 151455

3 Likes

In the mean time I’ve been using the following in the command line to get around this. (Pull the ID from your web browser)

local InsertService = game:GetService("InsertService")
local modelins = InsertService:LoadAsset(id)
modelins.Parent = workspace
4 Likes

Hello everyone. An engineering fix for this issue has been resolved. You should see your assets appear in your inventory, even if they are private, so long as you acquired them before they became private. Please respond to this thread if you are still having trouble accessing your assets.

7 Likes

Currently encountering this same issue, but specifically with the “My Models” tab. Every other tab seems to work just fine

It loads for about 30 seconds, and pops up with no results found (which isn’t true :frowning: )

4 Likes

Bumping because this “no results found” issue is happening to me too and there has been no fix for this. I have DMed Bug-Support since I cannot post bugs (I am only a member, not regular). Below are screenshots showing the same issue, and weirdly this only happens on Relevance sort - other sorts work fine somehow.

Edit: Just tested this on another computer and still not working, so it is clearly an issue on Roblox’s end.

2 Likes

I cannot search for any assets I own, even ones that show on the initial load.

2 Likes

@ZegroroQPL2 and @automaticdoors315
That is a different issue from the original issue I posted about, meaning it requires its own unique post, not being tacked onto my post.

2 Likes

I noticed this after rereading the post afterwards! Apologies for that, however I felt it was still close enough to the original issue at hand. As automaticdoors315 mentioned, not everybody can create posts here. But I see no issue in replying with a very similar & currently relevant problem

2 Likes

This bug report is solved, adding a new issue to it will not get it seen, hence the need for a new unique post.

1 Like

Again, I could not create a unique post as I’m not a regular. Hence the first thing that came to mind was to check if anyone had made a thread about a similar issue. Quickly reading through, the thread was unlocked in case anyone else had trouble accessing their assets, which is the case here.

1 Like

Hello, i currently have a similar problem that says “no result found” instead of not showing a few models, so nothing is appearing. Any issue for that?

1 Like

As I’ve directed above, that’s it’s own issue, not this thread.
This tread’s issue was solved.