Toolbox won't allow me to browse group assets

Today I’ve noticed that the toolbox won’t allow me to see any group assets, though I can browse my own and free ones just fine.

When I select a group category it takes quite a while to load, only for it to never find any results. At no point am I able to choose a group.

toolbox

I’ve restarted and reinstalled Studio but the problem persists.

4 Likes

Has this problem been fixed? can you switch through other parts of the toolbox? Sorry I’m just curious because I had this problem some time back, but wasn’t due to browsing through group assets.

I’m still having this issue, I’m able to view other categories such as my own Models and Meshes but anything under Groups doesn’t seem to be working.

1 Like

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

1 Like

It was resolved a while back, but thank you for following up on the thread.

Perfect. We will consider this issue resolved. If this issue comes back, please file another bug report so we can take a look.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.