Tools' CanBeDropped keeps reverting in team create

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

We have dozens of tools in ServerStorage.PersonalWeaponTools in a large Team Create project. Lately we’ve decided we want them all droppable, so we’ve been setting the CanBeDropped to true. Everything seems fine; for a while they can be dropped. Then, usually within a day, they mysteriously revert to false. I have lost count of how many times this has happened. At first I suspected one of the other people on the team was reverting them or copying over the tools, but they deny it.

The place is not completely reverted - other objects, even objects that are children of the tools themselves remain.

It has gotten to the point that I’ve written a validation script that goes through the tools on startup and makes sure that they have their CanBeDropped set properly. (You may ask why not set their CanBeDropped from script - it’s because I don’t like the idea of people making changes in Explorer and not knowing why they don’t seem to work.)

• How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

Seems like it has been happening about once a day for a week or so. I wish I could tell you the steps other than to use Team Create, have several dozen tools, set their CanBeDropped to true, and keep working on the place.

• Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

The place we’re seeing the issue is https://www.roblox.com/games/677564321/LegendsI-Common-Models

• Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

I don’t think so.

• For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.

• When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

About a week ago - but it wasn’t necessarily a release change; that was when we started setting CanBeDropped.

• Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.

I’m sorry this is so vague. Both of the developers have been setting CanBeDropped to true and it has reverted, so it isn’t tied to one user or one machine.

Still seems to be happening.

We are trying to set the CanBeDropped property of one of our tools to false. And no matter how hard we try, people always end up dropping it in-game, and the property always reverts itself in roblox studio after we exit and rejoin the team create.