TOP 5 Ways to HUSTLE With Roblox

I’m happy to hear you thought my tutorial was cool! If you have any suggestions to make it better I would love to hear your input!

4 Likes

I like your plugin easypass but it honestly seems redundant. Your plugin pretty much is taking on a very simple task which is adding game passes in your game. Furthermore your plugin is it not as flexible or even as good as custom specific made solutions.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! Your input is valuable.

To make sure we are on the same page of understanding, I want to clarify the fields in which my plugin is flexible.

Pros:

:red_circle: The premade shop GUI is optional :red_circle:

• The premade shop GUI is an optional choice for developers who are inconvenienced by creating their shop. Easy Pass Creator still has full functionality when developers simply use their own GUI and disable the premade GUI.

Premade shop

• The premade shop can be fully customized when you manually change its elements. You can also customize the color theme of the premade shop

Cons

Shop GUI is hard to make

• Creating your own shop is more difficult and may not be accessible to less skilled developers

It can be risky

• Changing the elements of the premade shop can be risky and can break functionality

Now that we are on the same page, let’s think of some solutions to increase the flexibility of the plugin. What do you think of my new idea?

Premade shop builder

• Users can customize their shop using a manual shop builder which gives them more customization without worrying about breaking functionality. It will be designed to be easier than creating a shop from scratch.

Seems only like a post to market your plugin, which may I say is not even that useful.

If you’re out of helpful ideas don’t make anything is the bottom line.

21 Likes

I appreciate your comments and concerns about my post. I understand how my post may appear to be self-promotional, but my intention was to discuss various Robux hustling techniques, and I included my plugin as an example. To be as transparent as possible, I made it clear to all users that the plugin was created by me. I would love to hear any feedback or suggestions you have to improve the plugin’s functionality.

2 Likes

There really is no way you can improve your plugin. To be honest I feel like your plugin is part of a big trend on the dev forum to create plugins/modules to solve problems that commonly do not exist. In general, like @2jammers mentioned the bottom line is if you don’t have a helpful idea that solves a common inconvenience/problem do not make or create anything.

7 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my plugin. Even if your point of view is critical, I respect it. I would like to point out, however, that different plugins may have different target audiences and use cases. While my plugin may not be appropriate for everyone, it may meet the needs of some users. If you have any suggestions for improving the plugin’s quality, I would appreciate hearing them. I hope we can have more constructive discussions about the use of my plugin.

This is the second time you’ve made this post.

5 Likes

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I realize this topic has already been discussed, and I appreciate your patience. The earlier post did not explicitly state that the plugin was mine, which resulted in its removal. I re-uploaded the topic after updating the post to be compliant, as is standard procedure and as recommended by the moderator who took action on my post. My goal is to be as transparent as possible, so I’ve included a disclaimer informing readers that this post has been updated. Thank you for raising this issue.

1 Like

It does?
Original text:
“we’ve prepared a tutorial created by the official developers themselves.”
While it does skirt around it in some of the topic it says it pretty clearly there.

1 Like

I appreciate your feedback on the previous post. I would like to clarify that the original text was misleading in that it implied that the ‘official developers’ were separate from the poster, whereas, in reality, I am both the poster and the developer. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused. To address this, I took a step back to think about my actions and have made an effort to communicate more openly with my viewers. Thank you for being patient and understanding.

2 Likes

I suspect his responses are being created in AI.

5 Likes

The suggestion I have is to remove the plugin. Honestly it is a plugin that nobody can really benefit from and I think for beginners it promotes bad scripting tactics.

2 Likes

Fair assumption, but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

2 Likes

My responses are not being created by an AI. All I’ve been trying to do is be open to feedback and try to get you guys to actually talk about ways I can improve my plugin rather than just insults. I’m trying to be professional about this.

1 Like

I’m getting tired of these pointless replies. I have been trying to foster a community of respect, and all I am given are constant insults from you. You are extremely inconsiderate and rude. When I finally get a suggestion from you, rather than give me something worthwhile, you just tell me to delete my plugin. I feel like all the effort I’ve put in to make myself professional and to encourage a positive community is doing nothing to improve the quality of your replies. Do you not have something better to do?

1 Like

I literally already told you this. I am trying improve my practices when engaging with you guys. Just because I actually put thought into my messages doesn’t mean I am using AI. I know you guys don’t realize this, but every message since now I’ve put in Grammarly and cleared up clarity, etc. Just look at all the edits each message has.

1 Like

I see that the demo video of your plugin isn’t very high quality. I recommend re-recording it and setting the video quality to at least 1080p 60 FPS to look more professional.

Thank you for your feedback! I will definitely improve the quality of the video right away. If you have anything else, feel free to tell me. For example, before I do that, are there specific things you want me to showcase the plugin doing? Should I showcase the currency detection feature or how to disable the premade GUI to use your own?

1 Like

I have gone ahead and created a video ad. Let me know what you think!