How do I make the top bar full black again?

Hi, I would like to know how to disable the topbar to full black for the new Roblox menu. Ever since the latest update, my topbar is transparent 0.
Please help!

5 Likes
local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer

player.PlayerGui:SetTopbarTransparency(--whatever you want)
3 Likes

Actually, you cannot. As mentioned in New In-Game Topbar;

So basically, there isn’t a way to change it, at least not yet. I hope this helped.

4 Likes

OMG WHAT NOW! I dont want to see the little sky that sticking out

2 Likes

Oh they updated the top bar, I need to check it out then. My bad!

2 Likes

If you want one, then you can create one yourself. Just make a GUI, makes sure that IgnoreGuiInset is enabled, and then make a topbar yourself.

5 Likes

aaaa thank you let me try that

2 Likes

There is a property in screen gui called IgnoreGuiInset that basically will get rid of that 36 pixel gap set by the topbar. If you have a loading screen, and need it to be the full screen (even overpowering the topbar) then you should use this property
https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/property/ScreenGui/IgnoreGuiInset
This is by far the best solution on this topic

5 Likes

Quite unnecessary to reply to a topic that has already been solved after two months. Also,

Please read above. This was already mentioned:

And please, for the love of everyone on here, don’t revive a topic that has already been solved, especially if your answer is the exact same answer as the solution.

2 Likes

Regardless if it has already been mentioned or not, it is still the best solution to the topic. I saw the post, offered a solution, simple as that. My answer went more in debth of the property and clearly explained what IgnoreGuiInset is, and didn’t just tell them to enable it and make their own topbar. My solution even has more hearts than yours, which clearly shows that it helped many people out there. If someone needs help, I help them, with no complications, regardless of when the last message was sent. It is neccessary to reply to a topic, especially if it helped many people in the community. It is even agreeable that my solution made things way more clear than yours, especially for the newer developers

That doesn’t work anymore though