Top donator help?

Hello everyone! I’m Jaden I am new to the Developer Forum. I am coming here to ask if anyone can help me make a top donator script when they dance and it’s based on who donated the most. I have been searching forever, and I can’t script at all. Can someone guide me through the process?
Example:
Screenshot 2020-10-03 224505
Dizzy: Itz.Jayy#3120

2 Likes

Welcome to the Developer Forum. I strongly advise that you read the guidelines for the category you want to post in first before creating a thread here.

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/class/OrderedDataStore

These is what those donator leaderboards use. You can also look into existing resources and code that makes saved leaderboards to help you understand the work going on behind leaderboards so you can create your own. If my memory serves me correct, this specific one is created by Nitefal.

This category is not for asking people to write code samples for you or to recruit help. Please use the Recruitment category if you want to hire someone (not for free) to help you with development. When posting here, you should always make sure that you’ve tried what you could first through researching and attempting to resolve the problem yourself.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m the owner of the game where you took the screenshot so I can tell you what I used. :smile:

We used a model made by @Yeah_Ember, the link to it is here: [Read Description] Donation Board - Roblox

Hope this helps! <3

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, I’ve been looking forever!

1 Like

You could always click the “Blue Button” on the bottom and it will bring up a other page up like this.