Top Sports Apparel Brand Potential Partnership

Hey Developers,

We are excited to announce that we are finalizing a contract with a Top Sports Apparel Brand to make a custom experience!

We have been working with this brand on what the potential partnership would entail, and these are the main design elements:

• Competition against the great guardians of the sky
  • Each guardian has unique challenges that involve flying through obstacle courses that force the player’s avatar to change shapes

We are looking for a team or individuals who specialize in (and not limited to)

• Flying mechanics
  • Animations
  • Music

Apply Here - Deadline is November 13th

Permission from RickytheFishy

Thanks,
Developer Relations

60 Likes

I’m not going to be applying for this, but this sounds like an interesting concept. A sports apparel brand wants to bring their brand to the Roblox experience? Much less, the details - great guardians, flying and morphing… real crafty sponsorship, but sounds intriguing.

Good luck to applicants.

7 Likes

Sounds interesting, I’ve applied.

2 Likes

Sounds cool, but I can’t apply right now. I do wonder what brand though.

2 Likes

Well I do like making things fly.

Edit: Applied. I have no idea what the time commitment would look like, but I might as well apply, right?

25 Likes

If you got free time you should apply. These opportunities are EPIC you get paid and get some spicy roblox connections

5 Likes

Sounds like a really cool experience, pondering what brand it is, assuming that its Nike or Sketchers just based on the demographic of Roblox and the request of the game.

2 Likes

Applied, thanks for the opportunity!

5 Likes

Oof I’m none of the above, welp :joy:

2 Likes

We’re floating on the same boat, haha.

I do know someone I could suggest to read this though. @JohanSK0

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who applied. The applications have officially closed.

3 Likes