TOS Agreement keeps popping up on Developer Stats page for certain accounts

Hi,

When trying to access the “Developer Statistics” page of a game, ROBLOX keeps wanting me to agree to their Terms Of Service, even though I’ve already done so many times. While this doesn’t happen on my main account, it seems to happen without exception on this account. Agreeing to the TOS does nothing - when re-visiting the page you will need to accept these terms all over again.

Ideally, I shouldn’t need to continuously agree to the ROBLOX TOS every time I want to browse information on my games!

Facts:

1. This seems to happen on the Developer Stats page of all games on this account.
  2. This does not happen on my main account. This seems to happen on newer accounts. I tried creating a new account today and the same issue seems to occur. The account linked above is nearly two (2) months old.
  3. The linked account is verified.
  4. I first noticed upon creating the linked account around two (2) months ago.
  5. On this account, this happens 100% of the time.
  6. This seems to occur on all web browsers. - I tested on Chrome, Edge and Internet explorer.

Repro Steps:

1. Log-in to a newer account/make a newer account.
  2. Click on a place of your choice (Obviously you need to be the owner of said place).
  3. Click the “Developer Stats” button (See image below)
  4. Notice the TOS prompt. No matter how many times you agree, you will still need to agree all over again when you re-visit the page.

Best regards,

7 Likes

Personally, I think that’s not a bug. Your post should be a feature request. My account is 2 years old and I still receive this message. Since we agreed to the TOS when we signed up on the platform, I think there’s no need to agree to it again.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

4 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

2 Likes

The issue still occurring when I click in the “Developer Stats” and the pop up appearing every time

2 Likes

Alright, when i get any info on this issue i will pass it on.

1 Like

Hi! If it helps at all, I am having this bug too(didn’t actually know it was a bug for the longest of times :sweat_smile:)
My Roblox name is “TamperedReality” and my UserId is 1434829778.

Happy bug hunting!

Thank you for submitting this report. We are currently reviewing all bug reports to ensure we have not overlooked any ongoing issues. Since this issue was reported over two years ago, can you please confirm you are still experiencing the problem? If so, please respond to this thread, and we will investigate. If we do not receive any response within 30 days, we will consider this matter resolved. Thank you.