Total visits counter frozen and not increasing

@AForgottenHat Any idea when this issue will be fixed? It has been almost a month since the issue began and my game is still suffering.

https://www.roblox.com/games/1324061305/Flicker

1 Like

Thanks for the report! Weā€™ve filed a JIRA ticket to our internal database and weā€™ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

9 Likes

Yea same with my game. Itā€™s been stuck at 932k visits for 2 weeks now. šŸ¦Work at an Ice Cream Parlor - Roblox

1 Like

Same here, been stuck at 3.52m visits for around 2 weeks as well

1 Like

Yes, my game has been stuck at 61.9K visits for at least a few weeks.

https://www.roblox.com/games/5094701667/Hovercraft-Haven-Racing

1 Like

4 posts were merged out

This topic is not about group member count, itā€™s about place visit counters. File a new bug report for other issues.

My game has been stuck at 806,787 visits for several days now.

1 Like

Same problem for this game. Build a Hideout and Sword Fight - Roblox

Our game is under a universe and the actual start place has been increasing in visits, but not the game itself, it has been stuck on 887k visits for a while now, and the start place has hit 1.3 million.

Start Place

Actual Game

1 Like

My game has the same visits for almost a month

thx

1 Like

We have had millions of visits in the past 36+ days, yet none were logged. Is there any update on the fix
such as progress or a time estimate?

Apologies for the delay - weā€™re still investigating this issue. Unfortunately I donā€™t have a ETA for you at this time, but Iā€™ll update this thread when I do.

7 Likes

Hi. Sorry to bother you guys again, are you unable to manually fix it for our games?

If itā€™s possible please fix mine manually, it got stuck a week after release and has stayed there for over a month. I wouldnā€™t mind if it was a little off but the counter should be five or six times as high. Thanks, and apologies again for sending the follow up.

no problem. Iā€™m sorry that this issue is still persisting. Iā€™ll bring your game & info up to the right team but at this time I donā€™t have much information on how much progress has been made for a fix yet.

4 Likes

This also has happened to a game of mine. It has been stuck at 449 visits the past 3 days and there was a gamenight hosted with the game that got an extra 20 players which shouldā€™ve definetly increased the counter. Hopefully this issue can be fixed soon!

Amaris Remastered {MAP CHANGES} - Roblox

For almost six weeks, and while spending well over $1600 in sponsorships, the Visits counter on my gameā€™s front page has not changed. This is not just a vanity metric ā€¦ people evaluate a game based on how many visits, favorites, etc, it has gotten. In short, this is a major problem, we need more insight on when this will be fixed, and who we can talk to to escalate getting our individual gamesā€™ totals fixed.

Also, since my game has been stuck since August, will this affect whether or not the monthly downloadable XLSX stats will be generated for the game for September?

What else can we do besides post to this thread to get someone to pay attention?

Again, here is my gameā€™s link: Hovercraft Haven: Racing - Roblox

1 Like

hi @doublefuzzy,

first I want to apologize that this issue is still going on. I also want to thank you for sharing. Iā€™ll try to get some answers for your questions or have someone that knows more respond.

from what I understand, this problem was being investigated further, but Iā€™ll press for a more thorough answer from the team, and will hopefully have an update for you all soon.

5 Likes

My game has had visits count stuck for 2 months now!
Itā€™s stuck at 38 million visits yet when I sum up visits in developer stats itā€™s 50.7 million.
https://www.roblox.com/games/3404168302/Ragdoll-Testing

Hello all!
Thanks again for your patience while our teams looked into this issue affecting your games. Last Friday we introduced a fix which should resolve the issues, and the visit counters should now be updating and displaying as expected for all games that were affected.

15 Likes

Hi! The favorites on my game, Club Iris, havenā€™t changed from ā€œ125,161ā€ in well over a month.

Hereā€™s the game:
https://www.roblox.com/games/2228128339/Club-Iris