Tour Truck Feedback

Hello! I would love some feedback on a truck I have been working on for an upcoming showcase of mine. It looks a bit bland and could use some more things, but I’m not so sure what. Here are some pictures of the truck floating in the air, and the truck on its wheels.

FYI, the text on the truck tells you where you are in the moment.

Please tell me what you think! :blush:

2 Likes

I feel like it needs for handles and others details to make it look better. Look at a picture online to get more ideas! Good luck and stay safe! :heart:

1 Like

Always love seeing something with effort produced in a simplistic and organic way. The model looks great. I think it needs some differentiation with the tractor trailer I feel like a door and rear frame parts could be placed on the trailer giving it a better design instead of it being basic and leaving it un detailed – sooner or later seeing an empty area is going to look plain and boring if you know what I mean.

Its a well made model well done and a perfect use of the cartoony style.

The truck could use more objects on the truck itself if I’m. Not mistaken the truck isn’t fully finished so I think this we’ll be added soon. Those could work on the outside of the (truck).

1 Like

Its good- very cartoon-ish! looks good though, don’t worry.

1 Like

As a basic design it looks pretty good, but I’d suggest looking at online pics to get an idea of how truck and trailer units are set up.
The trailers are most often a rectangular box that has the lower surface above the truck and trailer wheels so they have clearance when the truck pivots as it turns.
Usually the front wheels of the truck sit farther forward as well.
I know, I know, I’m a bit of a nit-picker when it comes to mechanical details…

1 Like