Tower defense game progression feedback

So, since I have already done around 90% of the mobs for my tower defense game, i decided to start working on the towers.
Here’s the hitman, a burst/damage oriented tower with medium range.

Hitman:

Front:

back:

Feedback is appreciated.

3 Likes

o that looks really nice good job :+1:

That looks good I can’t give any feedback to improve but can I ask I saw that you had use items from the catalog I was wondering how you got them into Roblox studio because when I try to add one I have to look on the tool box so could you tell me how you did yours.

Well, that depends a lot, per example, for the fedora i went to the Roblox catalog, pasted the mesh ID and then changed the materials and color (didn’t need to find the right texture for it) but for the tie I just went to the toolbox and got it.
Sometimes if you want to give a sort of “personal touch” to a mesh, you can just export it to blender (or any other software that allows you to give it a new texture made by you) and re-texture it.
Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

You could check out EasyInsert by Intended_Pun for dressing characters, it uses catalog ids and inserts them into roblox studio characters

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll be sure to check it out.

Hey! I was wondering if we could work on tower defense game together? here’s my discord so we can talk more efficiently; The_Corky?#4768

The offer is indeed tempting,unfortunately I’m just a rookie and I don’t think i’m ready to work with someone else.
I also think i would be wasting your time if said partnership would happen, since most of the time i have other things to do and i can’t focus on one single project for a long amount of time.
besides this is just a project and, as i said, I’m not ready to start working on it seriously, however I will keep you posted if i change my mind.
Thanks a lot anyways.

1 Like

Sorry for my very late reply, it’s fine, I understand, I am busy myself. talk to me if you have gotten a change of mind.