Tower Defense Zombie Wont Walk On Server Side!

Hey Guys, So I Make Tower Defense like Game But i have some problem with my zombies!.

As you can see on client side it work perfectly, the zombie are walking and taking base damage, but

This Is Server Side, The Zombie Wont Walk, This makes harder how the tower should shoot them

this is the zombie script, sorry i was not an expert scripter, maybe messy

local ts = game:GetService("TweenService")
local Human = script.Parent:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
local done = false

script.Parent:GetPropertyChangedSignal("Parent"):Connect(function()
	--local RunningAnim = Human:LoadAnimation(script.RunAnim)
	--RunningAnim:Play()
	local speed = .1

local distance1 = (script.Parent.Parent.spawn.Position - script.Parent.Parent.j1.Position).Magnitude
	local distance2 = (script.Parent.Parent.j1.Position - script.Parent.Parent.j2.Position).Magnitude
	local distance3 = (script.Parent.Parent.j2.Position - script.Parent.Parent.j3.Position).Magnitude
	local distance4 = (script.Parent.Parent.j3.Position - script.Parent.Parent.lose.Position).Magnitude

local anim1 = ts:Create(script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart,TweenInfo.new(speed * distance1,Enum.EasingStyle.Linear),{Position = script.Parent.Parent.j1.Position})
	local anim2 = ts:Create(script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart,TweenInfo.new(speed * distance2,Enum.EasingStyle.Linear),{Position = script.Parent.Parent.j2.Position})
	local anim3 = ts:Create(script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart,TweenInfo.new(speed * distance3,Enum.EasingStyle.Linear),{Position = script.Parent.Parent.j3.Position})
	local anim4 = ts:Create(script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart,TweenInfo.new(speed * distance4,Enum.EasingStyle.Linear),{Position = script.Parent.Parent.lose.Position})

local or1 = ts:Create(script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart,TweenInfo.new(.2,Enum.EasingStyle.Linear),{Orientation = Vector3.new(0,90,0)})
	local or2 = ts:Create(script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart,TweenInfo.new(.2,Enum.EasingStyle.Linear),{Orientation = Vector3.new(0,0,0)})
	local or3 = ts:Create(script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart,TweenInfo.new(.2,Enum.EasingStyle.Linear),{Orientation = Vector3.new(0,-90,0)})

anim1:Play()
	anim1.Completed:Connect(function(pb)
		if pb == Enum.PlaybackState.Completed and not done then
			or1:Play()
			wait(.1)
			anim2:Play()
		end
	end)
	anim2.Completed:Connect(function(pb)
			or2:Play()
			wait(.1)
			anim3:Play()
		end
	end)
	anim3.Completed:Connect(function(pb)
			or3:Play()
			wait(.1)
			anim4:Play()
		end
	end)
	anim4.Completed:Connect(function(pb)
			script.Parent.Parent.hitsfx:Play()
			script.Parent.Parent.basehp.Value -= script.Parent.Hp.Value
			script.Parent:Destroy()
		end
	end)
	health()
end)

function health()
	while wait(1) do
		if script.Parent.Humanoid.Health < 1 then
			script.Parent:Destroy()
		end
	end
end

Update: Its Working On Server Side But Only The Torso ? [HumanoidRootPart]

Is it in a localscript? Because localscript changes can b viewed only by the client.

its the server script, but im not placing it on serverscriptservice Jepretan Layar 2021-12-07 pukul 21.22.52

Is this a single player game? Try setting network ownership of the NPC’s to the local player by calling “SetNetworkOwner(Humanoid)” using the humanoid instance of the local player’s character (must be done from the server).

sadly this is multi player game, same as tds system

hey, found out. im stupid using position instead of cframe .-.

but can you tell me how to turn part with cframe pls ?

To tween the CFrame property of an instance do the following.

goals = {["CFrame"] = CFrame.new(0, 0, 0)}

This is required because CFrame is both a class type/userdata value type and a property and to avoid confusion by writing it in this way the script knows that we are referring to CFrame as a property and not as a class type.

1 Like

thank you so much for helping me, im new at scripting lol. have a great day mate