Tow's Tools | Admin Panel

Tow's Tools

Video Demo | Plugin Link

About

Tow's Tools is a plugin I developed to import assets made by me in a simple, easy-to-use way.

Current Assets

- Tow's Admin Panel

Current Features

- Import
- Unpackage

Donate to Support Me

If you like this plugin and my assets, please feel free to leave a donation through this shirt here

Feedback

Feel free to leave any feedback and/or questions you have about my assets or plugin in the replies of this forum post

Updates

I will try my best to push out updates including new assets and plugin features, which you can ask to be created/added in the replies

Use

To implement the system into your game, get the plugin listed above, or get it from here. Follow the steps on the plugin once you open it, and check the "README" file once you have imported it into the workspace. The keybinding to open the admin panel is M. There will be a short loading time, and you'll be able to freely use the admin panel, if you properly read the README file in following the steps to add admins to your game.

6 Likes

Nice work looks good, I am assuming it gives yourself admin to the people who use it though right?

1 Like

It will automatically add the value to the user implementing it with the plugin. Other users will have to be added manually. My name is there by default, but can be easily removed.

Looks amazing, I might consider using it!

1 Like

I’ve joined the game with it and for some reason it won’t work.

I’ve been in the game for around 15 seconds.

Have you used the hotkey M to open it?

1 Like

Nope, I’ll try that now. If it doesn’t work I’ll get back to you.

1 Like

It works, thank you for the help. By the way, I have a suggestion.

If you were going to release a new version of this panel which I honestly highly recommend doing, I think you should add a Discord webhook system or just a Guilded webhook system if it’s too much to do.

But, thank you for your help. :blush::sweat_smile:

2 Likes