Toya is hiring developers [closed]

Sorry for the confusion. We use the term “developer” same as “programmer”. This was lost in translation I guess.

6 Likes

Thanks for clearing it up.

Just a tip for the poster:
You can edit the main post to provide a bit more insight into what you’re doing. You’ve specified it in the replies but the main post should outline the description. You mentioned you wanted a programmer, so you can edit the post using the button below it with the pencil. I think that everything else seems to be a bit vague as well. You can definitely be more specific on the skill set the programmer needs to have and specify further on payment. A lot of programmers usually would like a percentage so it may be important to post what the pay is. Other than that everything seems to look okay!

Good luck finding a programmer!

As someone who had to deal with a messy management team and vague contract that wasn’t upheld, from another Minecraft development team making their way into Roblox, please be careful.

This is by no means a statement to insult this game development studio or try to pretend like I know them when I don’t. But read contracts very carefully and don’t let any ambiguity slide.

Oh and on the topic of ambiguity, I think this post needs a lot of revision. An experienced developer can mean a lot of things. It doesn’t tell people what you want. Do you need an experienced environmental artist? Character artist? UI artist? Texturer? Do you not need a modeler/visual artist but a programmer? Someone to compose music? Someone that does everything? Someone who’s had success on the platform?

Also, why not give some more information about who you guys are, where you came from, why we should join you?

You’re making us dig for questions. We shouldn’t have to research who you are, and we shouldn’t have to ask why we want to work for you or what you need…

You wouldn’t walk up to someone and say,
“Hey mister I have a job for you if you’re experienced. If you just apply right here and wait for me to get back to you, I’ll give you the details!”

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for your feeback. Since we already filled the position we didn’t edit the body of the post only added that the position was filled but for sure we will take it into consideration for the next time.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your feedback. The position was already filled but we will take your input into consideration next ime.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.