Track Roblox accounts with rbxrank

'RTrack Activity' has been rebranded to rbxrank, and is now under https://www.rbxrank.com/

Hey everyone! I've been hard at work on RTrack features for a while, and player activity tracking is something I've been meaning to get started on for months now. This is the first step towards tracking large numbers of players, but for now the service is in Alpha, and only tracks players who sign up. It tracks gameplay, time spent on site and time spent in studio (so this is great to record how long you're spending on projects).

An example of a tracked user (ty @TheFurryFish):

Blue tiles mean that the time was spent in studio, and red mean that the time was spent playing the game.

Just put your username in here: https://www.rbxrank.com/

Happy to answer any questions and address any concerns in the replies!

updates

47 Likes

This seems like a great idea, I am waiting for my email now :wink:

3 Likes

This looks cool but how do you stop stalkers? It seems to me Roblox has a anti join feature and this kinda seems like you can by-pass it with this.

2 Likes

If your privacy settings don’t allow people to join you in game, this doesn’t work.

5 Likes

Yeah I just tried it when I tried looking up Albert’s activity as an example it went through didn’t pull up any stats but when I put my email I got an error. Is that something you want to look into if you want I can look too I know a bit of CSS.

1 Like

thanks, but css is a style language. rtrack is written in php and javascript, html and css are just used to build the webpage itself. it will only allow you to put an email in if you’re the first person to enter that person’s username.

4 Likes

This seems quite cool, I signed up! Will there be a tab or section that shows the games and projects that the user plays/edits most frequently compared to other games, or other stats of the games played/edited (e.g. what was gained, such as visits, in the time spent doing so)?

2 Likes

Is this working properly yet? I’ve been watching it for the past 2 hrs and it’s not correctly stating my studio/website hours.

5 Likes

Perhaps make error messages red and more specific?

Overall it’s an interesting feature and a great example of what you can do with Roblox Web API.

3 Likes

Generally this means the account is already being tracked. I’ll make the errors a bit more informative soon, but the purpose of this is really as an alpha test of the resources player account tracking uses to inform whether I scale this up or not.

1 Like

This is what I’m able to see for your account. The blue block without a title refers to studio time that didn’t have a PlaceId; this is usually caused by Privacy Settings but it could also be because the place you’re working on isn’t published yet. Let me know what’s incorrect and I’ll see what I can do.

I do plan on adding to this over time - ultimately I want to make this into a sort of leaderboard site for players to visit and see how long they’ve spent in certain games, how that compares to other players, their rank in terms of playtime etc. Whether it will automatically track users or be signup only is entirely dependent on how intensive processing this data turns out to be.

1 Like

Seperate domain! (I should really slow down with the domain purchases). This service is now available on https://www.rbxrank.com/. It will continue to function on the old url for a while, but updates will be made to the new domain and not the old one. For unrelated reasons, all data recorded since launch yesterday has been deleted (overhaul of data storage format meant it wasn’t worth transferring the old data)

Whenever I try to sign up to start tracking my account with my username, it always leads me to this page:

Even with my email it always leads me to that. Note I am using the upgraded Microsoft Edge if that is of any use

Can confirm this. I tried to track my activity, but it came up with the same error. Also, it isn’t just your browser as I’m experiencing this on Google Chrome.

If this is of any use for fixing the issue:
Browser: Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Same error image

Sorry about that, problem with the migration between domains . That should be fixed now

4 Likes

There is now a playtime leaderboard, and a leaderboard of time spent in studio! Check it out here: Top 100 Roblox Players by Time Spent in game | RBXRank
& here
Top 100 Roblox Developers by Time Spent in Roblox Studio | RBXRank

2 Likes

Because they haven’t signed up in the website before.

2 Likes

Does this site use cookies, or store data from users in any sort of way? If so this could be very problematic for many people.

2 Likes