Traditional Japanese style house

During the summer I made this build and I was wondering if I could get feedback on how to improve it since altough it looks good from the outside I haven’t worked on the inside of the building. I would be grateful for any type of suggetions for both the backyard of the build and what to add inside the house.
The buildings and the tree on the hill were both made in studio only.

I want to warn that anyone who would like to visit the place, that it’s very laggy for those with bad graphics cards. (Lag is caused by the roof and I might consider replacing the roof with less detail if it’s a big problem for most)

FRONT VIEW:

BACK VIEW:

THE TREE AND THE WATERFALL:

THE MAIN ROOM:

ROOF DETAILS:

2ND FLOOR ROOM:

As you can tell the place is quite empty and requires further work when it comes to details. I would like some ideas to decorate the inside of the house so it doesn’t looks so strange.
Link to the game:

44 Likes

So far the exterior looks awesome. For the inside maybe you can add photo frames on the walls, tables on the side with maybe a plant and photo frame, floor plants. That’s all I can think of now, good luck!

1 Like

ayo what the heck
this is most likely the most creative thing i’ve seen in a long time and that includes the graphics

good job!

1 Like

Thanks for the suggetion I will definately add more paintings and plants since I have no other ideas how to improve it.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, it did take me a month!

1 Like

yeah, my patience could never.

looks good and even though u said the roof causes lag, really like the detail

1 Like

I love the look of them. These are really nicely put together. Great job!!!

1 Like

Thanks I initially wanted it to be detailed but was conserned about the lag.

1 Like

This japanese styled house looks AMAZING! it looks so well done on the outside and on the inside. I like how you did the minor details on the roof.

Im not sure why but I think you should fill in a little bit more space on the inside like some furniture.

2 Likes

Yea I thought about filling it with furniture but im not exactly sure what kind of furniture like tables or cupboards and stuff. Anyways thanks for the response!

:open_mouth: amazing work! The only thing I would like to know is how long did it took you to build this?

Thanks, it took me a month but not extreme amount of effort since I did watch movies some days so if I hadn’t been lazy i could have done it in a week or 2.

1 Like

This is amazing. The exterior is awesome! Love the roof. The interior is also pretty well made, but sort of bland.

9/10

I will take 9/10 any day since I do know the flaws of the creation and it takes time to fix them. Thanks!

1 Like

I love the roof, great job on this, dude

1 Like

This is absolutely gorgeous! You are extremely talented. I especially like the roof and attention to detail throughout.

1 Like

Unfortunately to get to the front page I have to make the showcase engaging as well. I am making another showcase which when finished should be 100 times better then this since I will focus on details.