Trail/Beam textures do not render

I realize that this is the wrong place to post, but I don’t have access to bug posts.

Yesterday there was an issue regarding trails and beams not rendering/ being completely invisible both in studio and ingame. Today, I woke up to all textured trails and beams completely blank, 1 solid color. I’m not sure if this is an issue only I’m having, but these features seem to work in other games. Does anyone know why this is happening?

To add on: removing the TextureID seems to make the color somewhat brighter and gives it a glow.

I had this same problem, it must be a new Roblox bug, so the workaround is to set the lightinfluence to .01 (instead of 0)

edit: not sure about the missing texture thing though.

1 Like

This is still happening, been going on since yesterday. Was fixed for a second but then went back to how it is now, completely blank.

1 Like

I found out later that this ‘0 lightinfluence’ bug only happens when the texture has a transparency. So you could get confusing results if you’re using different textures to test this.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.