Trailer for Sabers Unleashed II, looking for feedback!

Hello everyone!

I’m getting ready to release the game Star Wars : Sabers Unleashed II and posted a trailer about it on YouTube

I was looking to get some feedback on the trailer, so i’ll keep this short and simple. Here’s the link

5 Likes

Looks really cool! Only feedback would be the “Fight, explore, conquer” bit repeating too much. You only need to show it once, at the beginning, not at the end too.

3 Likes

I think it’s too long. I got bored after 10-15 seconds.

1 Like

The idea of the game is nice! And i dunno what i can say about the trailer! Its more than amazing!! The music and all is cool! Great job.

1 Like

I quite enjoy the combination of dramatic music and action in the clip. The “Explore” section is probably my favourite, since the lone warrior roaming in the dark sets a powerful tone.

I do agree with @bitsNbytez that it drags on a bit, though. Besides simply shortening the video (since I assume you want to keep it synced with the length of the music), I think it would help a lot to vary the footage, especially in the “Conquer” section. Consider showcasing structures or more long-distance standoffs so that it doesn’t feel like a repeat of the “Fight” section.

Also, the video might look more professional if you make sure the chat is closed while fighting, since viewers can see the shot being planned here.

2 Likes