Training Center

Please let me know what do you think about this and what i could improve!

Rate 0/10 please!

4 Likes

Hey heres some feedback

Lobby
Its empty and flat. Perhaps add more design to the floor, items to the walls, centerpieces such as statues. You can also add details to the walls to create more depth.
The teacup logo gets lost with the white behind it.
The rules sign has bad contrast, I recommend changing the text color to make easier to read.
The neon is way too bright, you can lower it by lowering the transparency/dimming the color

Hallway

• Its very empty maybe add windows and more details so that it doesn’t just look like your in a 2x2 box

Obby

• Once again way to neon. Dim it down some.
  • There is Z-fighting
  • The area could use more detail. The walls dont line up properly
  • Invisible box around the security door is way too large and often annoying…
  • The obby itself has pretty bad color scheme. The neon green on the neon everything is an eyesore.
  • Instead of making a ladder add a teleport to start when player falls to the ground

SF Arena

• There really should only be 1 conveyor belt that loops around the edges, yet these are off centered as well.

• The room itself is pretty uninteresting once again add more detail besides just throwing spotlights.

• The actual arena has some merit, Id add different arenas if you haven’t already along with a barrier so that players can just jump in.

Summary
It looks pretty okay. Im sure it functions and does what it needs to do but its pretty unrefined as well.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! I’ll try my best to fix that, but yes there is a lot of coded commands and stuff you havent seen yet. Maybe check out the youtube channel that you can find in the group social links which made the Training Center. In the youtube channel you can find the trailer for this game.

I’m not exactly sure what the last image is. I’m a little skeptical about the curved lines on the 2nd image, since they don’t look curved, I would make them straight.

The thumbnail doesn’t seem to be related to an “army center” at all?
I would expect to be some sort of underground or hidden army base for a training center.

I do like the designs though.

1 Like